combinatorial group theory computational algebra algebraic cryptography
- Graduate program committee Member
- Castle Point Learning Systems Consultant
- Manhattan Algebra Day 2018 Co-organizer
NSA research award ``Taming metabelian groups'', 2014. NSF research award ``Computation with Finitely Presented Groups'', 2013. NSF conference award ``Conference: Groups, geometry and dynamics'', 2013. NSF conference award ``Thematic program semester: Geometric, combinatorial and computational group theory'', 2010. NSF research award ``Collaborative research: Theoretical and experimental approaches to search problems in group theory'', 2009.
- Published Book Chapter – Ushakov, A. (2020). Discrete Optimization in Groups. Complexity and Randomness in Group Theory.
- Published Journal Article – Nikolaev, A.; Ushakov, A. (2020). On subset sum problem in branch groups (vol. Volume 12, issue 1).
- Published Journal Article – Ushakov, A. (2020). On subset sum problem in branch groups (1 ed., vol. 12).
- Submitted Journal Article – Nikolaev, A.; Ushakov, A. (2018). On subset problem in branch groups.