- Online Certificate in Teaming and Leadership Chair
- Chair: Promotions and Tenure Committee, School of Business (October-April 2018) Chair
- Virtual Economics Editorial Board
- Marketing and Management of Innovations Editorial Board
- Journal of Business and Economic Development Editorial Board
- Journal of Chinese Entrepreneurship Editorial Board
- European Journal of Innovation Editorial Board
- PDMA – Product Development and Management Association Member
- NSA – National Speakers Association Member
- Kocoglu , I.; Lynn, G.; Dominick, P.; Aronson, Z. H.; Burke, P.; Jung, Y. (2019). Actions speak louder than words: How team trust and commitment enhance team action listening and team success. Management Decision (3 ed., vol. 58,, pp. 465-494). Emerald Publishing Limited.
- Aronson, Z.; Reilly, R.; Lynn, G. (2008). The role of leader personality in new product development success: An examination of teams developing radical and incremental innovations. International Journal of Technology Management (1/2 ed., vol. 44, pp. 5-27).
- Aronson, Z.; Reilly, R.; Lynn, G. (2006). The impact of leader personality on NPD teamwork and performance: The moderating role of uncertainty. Journal of Engineering and Technology Management (vol. 23, pp. 221–247).
- Reilly, R.; Aronson, Z.; Lynn, G. (2002). The role of personality in new product development team performance. Journal of Engineering and Technology Management (vol. 19, pp. 39–58).