- Corporate Governance
- Behavioral Corporate Finance
- Energy Finance
- CEO Compensation
- Director of PhD Program Chair
- Master of Science in Finance Chair
- Academic Affairs Committee Member
- Finance Faculty Recruitment Committee Chair
- Ph.D. committee Member
- Quantitative Finance Curriculum Committee Member
- Awards and Competition Committee Member
- Financial Management Association Corporate Finance Track Chair
- Journal of Corporate Finance Reviewer
- Northern Finance Association Program Committee
- Journal of Banking and Finance Reviewer
- Journal of Economics Business and Organization Reviewer
- Pacific Basin Finance Journal Reviewed
- Bloomberg Aptitude Test (BAT), Bloomberg LP., New York City
- Risk Limited Corporation, Dallas, TX
- Economics of Alternative Energy, Entergy Corporation, New Orleans, LA.
Caeserea Best Paper Award at Western Finance Association Meeting 2002, Park City, UT.
Bank Scope Best Paper Award 2010, Australian Finance and Banking Conference, Sydney, Australia.
J.F. and Jessie Lee Scinsheimer Faculty Fellow, A. B. Freeman School of Business, Tulane University, 2001-2003.
Beta Gamma Sigma Honorary Fellowship, Tippie School of Business, The University of Iowa, 1999.
Indian University's Junior Research Fellowship, The University of Delhi, New Delhi, India, 1992-1994.
Center for Advance Studies Merit Scholarship, Delhi School of Economics, New Delhi, India, 1990-1992.
- FMA – Financial Management Association Member
- AFA – American Finance Association Member
- WFA – Western Finance Association Member
2014-2016 SER Research Grant, The University of Wyoming, USD 30,000
2008-2013 Competitive Tier 1 Research Grant, Singapore Ministry of Education, SGD 118,000
2011-2013 Rega Capital Competitive Research Grant, Rega Capital, China, SGD 5,000
2003-2004 Entergy Green Energy Research Grant, Entergy Corporation, New Orleans, USD 20,000
- Banerjee, S. (2018). Executive Overconfidence and Securities Class Action Lawsuits. Part of Larger Research Agenda. Journal of Finance and Quantitative Analysis (6 ed., vol. 53, pp. 2685-2719). Seattle: University of Washington-.